We have received reports that our remote pay locations are not accepting CoServ bill payments. If you need to pay your bill immediately, please ask your cashier about Check-Free or other ways to get your payment to us. Please note that these options may not be instant and could take up to three days to reach us. We apologize for any inconvenience. Below are other ways you can pay your bill.
No fee payment options:
- AutoPay: Log in to your CoServ account to set up recurring payments from your bank account or credit/debit card.
- Online: Need to make or schedule a onetime payment quickly? The fastest way is to log in to your CoServ account and do so from your bank account or credit/debit card.
- Mail: Send your check/money order with the payment stub to CoServ, P.O. Box 650785, Dallas, TX 75265-0785.
- Phone: Call 1-800-807-3891. (You’ll need your Customer Number and Account Number. You can find both on the top right of your bill.)
- Bank: Most banks provide online bill-pay services that allow you to schedule payments from your account. (Please allow 5 to 7 days for CoServ to receive payment. Also, please make sure your CoServ Account Number – not your Customer Number – is on your bank’s bill-pay system.)
- Automatic bank draft: Commercial and Industrial Members only. Account balance drafted monthly from your savings/checking account. To get on Automatic bank draft, fill out this form.
Fee-based payment option:
- Authorized Pay Locations: Cash payments only, and a $1.50 fee applies. (NOTE: Walmart is not an authorized payment location. Payments made at Walmart take 3-5 business days to post to your account.) View the locations here.
If you are being asked to make a payment that aren't within the types listed above, you may be getting spammed. Learn more about how to avoid scams.